At different stages of the operation of condominium associations – from creation to liquidation or reorganization – many legal issues arise before the participants of such associations, the solution of which should be entrusted to experienced specialists.
- advice on management of multi-apartment building
- work with debtors aimed at reducing debt of residents of multi-apartment building to condominiums
- representation of interests in courts (of all levels and jurisdictions)
- pretrial settlement of disputes
- assistance in paperwork for participation of condominiums in energy efficiency programs
- contract work
- negotiating with service providers, including service companies and companies-monopolists in provision of utilities, and others.
- development of local regulations and preparation of documents for personnel records of condominiums (orders for core activities, personnel, staffing tables, regulations, job descriptions, rules, and others)
- legal support for maintenance of elevator facilities
- public registration of changes in constituent and registration documents of condominiums
- advice on procedure for convening and holding general meeting of co-owners of condominiums and their documentation
Attorneys-at-law and lawyers of Honcharuk & Partners law firm have many years of experience in legal support of condominiums and now successfully support more than 10 condominiums in Kyiv. Among the clients who use our services are the condominiums of the following residential complexes: SHERWOOD, SILVER TOWER, MOTOZAVODETS-6, ZATYSHNY MAYETOK 2, LOMONOSOVA 54, VENEZIA and others.