Our specialists have successful practical experience in representing the interests of both lenders and borrowers.
- pretrial settlement of dispute (amicable agreement), preparation of claims, contracts; search and pretrial seizure of property; imposition of interim measures
- judicial collection of debts (if it is impossible to agree with debtor)
- legal advice on all debt-related issues
- preparation of documents aimed at resolving dispute out-of-court (claims, appeals, official letters)
- preparation of package of documents confirming existence of debt and its amount
- drafting and filing statements of claim in court (debt collection in court)
- representation of client’s interests in court
- support of enforcement proceedings (debt repayment based on court decision)
- analysis of accounts receivable for each counterparty;
- analysis of company’s short-term and long-term liabilities;
- evaluation of indicators of efficiency of debt management, which will allow identifying trends in occurrence and repayment of obligations;
- development of measures aimed at improving management of accounts receivable and payable;
- ensuring repayment of debts and reducing losses in case of non-repayment;
- payment by installments (extended maturity)
- deferral – postponement of debt repayment dates to later date;
- conversion of debt into assets (replacement of cash payments on debt by transferring to lender of individual assets of enterprise – shares, company’s real estate, elements of equipment, parts of raw products and materials, output finished products, and others);
- debt cancellation (partially or completely);
- drawing up act of reconciliation of mutual settlements.
Litigation: preparation and filing of statement of claim in court; participation in court hearings; representation of interests in appellate instance; representation of interests in cassation instance and supervisory board.
Execution of decision: search for property and accounts; seizure; requests for collection on debtor’s property; sale of property.
Collection on basis of agreements: loan; supplies; contract; purchase and sale; lease.
Collection of all types of debts: total debt; legal expenses; wages.
Recovery from debtors: individuals; legal entities; government agencies; other agencies of territorial authority.
Recovery of security for fulfillment of obligations: fine; penalty interest; advance payment; deposit return.
Collection at all stages: pretrial settlement of dispute; collection in court; at stage of enforcement proceedings.
Enforcement of judgment: seizure of debtor’s real estate; seizure of debtor’s assets.