Medical disputes are complex category of cases. Its specifics include, in particular, the severity of collecting evidence, issues of medical ethics, accounting for the physical and/or psychological state of injured patients (their relatives), and others. Medical malpractice, professional negligence or innocence of a medical worker is a touchy subject of human health that requires a special mechanism consideration of such disputes, since physicians do not always violate the patient’s rights.
Pretrial settlement of conflicts between medical facilities, patients, physicians; litigation; representation and protection of the rights and interests of subjects of medical law in public agencies, local governments, general, economic, administrative courts of all instances.
We provide a full range of services for the amicable settlement of a conflict with a clinic (physician) and successful compearance:
- protection of patient’s rights and interests
- counseling on issues related to harm to patient and its compensation
- preparation and submission of necessary documents, analysis of documentation (insurance package, medical service contract)
- appeal against any illegal actions of physician
- representation of individuals in litigation
- appeal against actions or omissions of officials of healthcare facilities
- appeal against actions regarding disclosure of medical confidentiality
- legal advice on medical law, assessment of case’s relevance
- establishment of fact of negligence on part of medical staff, medical malpractice
- representation of interests in courts
- collection of funds for caused physical and moral damage.
For physicians and medical facilities:
- protection of rights and interests of healthcare facilities
- protection of physicians from claims of patients
- protection of physicians in case of criminal prosecution (violation of criminal proceedings).
- analysis of medical dispute to determine judicial perspective;
- preparation of strategy, action plan in pretrial order (negotiations, claims)
- initiation of criminal proceeding;
- preparation of legal documents in order to settle dispute.